Sunday, October 26, 2014

Accademia Museum, the David and Pisa

Touring Florence


The David - This picture won me $250 dollars.  I was in a contest for Solle.  Who could come up with the best picture with their products.  I was surprised I won.  But this was a great idea!






The David is so amazing.  Every detail is sculpted.  The kids - especially Mikaela were a little embarrassed, but by now we had seen a lot of naked sculptures so it wasn't as bad. :)





You can't see that behind Karsten was a statue of a girl and her dog, but Karsten really wanted me to get a picture of it.



I loved this!  It was a picture of the different hair styles and a description of it.


Leaving florence.


On to Pisa...

Koby also entered a contest with our local orthodontist.  He won a $25 gift card for his picture.









We had a hard time getting this picture down.  Everyone does the same pose trying to hold up the tower.





 Pisa was very cool.  Not much else around the town but the tower and the church.




No comments: