Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Who does Karsten look like?
Funny thing - Matt doesn't think Karsten looks like anyone in the family. He also thinks he has all my coloring. I do have to say that his hair is a lot lighter and has more red/orange in it then the other kids, but his skin coloring is gorgeous!! He has beautiful deep blue eyes and in my mind he looks just like Kai. (Just not as chubby.) We take pictures of the kids right when they get home from the hospital in the same pose. Mikaela and Koby's pictures are not as in focus, but Kai's and Karsten's look like they could be twins. We will see if they continue to look like each other the older they get. Karsten also looks a lot like Mikaela as a baby. We will see......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that Karsten looks so much like his siblings. Especially Kai like you said. I can see Kaela too. Your kids are all so stinkin cute. Probably because they have such cute parents:)
Post a Comment