Sunday, June 28, 2009
My Shadow
When I said Makai was doing great with Karsten... I think it was a little pre-mature. I just don't think he new what was going on until now. I have to say that in 6 weeks he has only hit him twice and turned his bouncer sideways once. (While the baby was in it.) It could be worse! So I have a love hate relationship with church. Kai will not go to nursery anymore and cries when any of the leaders even look at him. He clings with one hand on my dress and follows me everywhere. Thankfully other people take the baby. (Except when it is time to nurse and then we all head into the mother's room.) I use to like going to church, but now I just pray to get through the three hours without shedding a tear. :) But I love my Kai, Kai. I know that in a few years he will have nothing to do with me so I should cherish these moments - Right? :) I mean look at this smile. He melts my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whitney I can so relate to you. Our Presley seemed fine at first and then she started in with the jealousy too. It isn't horrible but it could be better. She loves nursery but our baby HATES church. I don't know why but I hardly make it through any meeting and spend most of my time in the lobby, walking the halls or in the mother's lounge. Lots of crying. I wonder why I go sometimes. Brian tells me I'm being obedient and that is worth something. But this too will pass and like you said they will grow up and then I will wish someone needed me. Karston is adorable by the way!
Brian was the same way too. He was good at first and then he went through a phase. He's so much better now though. So hopefully Kai will get better soon too. Sorry about church. That's hard.
Alyssa was the same way. I had neighbors offering to take her to play and she would not go. Thank goodness she was still napping. It did create a sweet bond between us though. I just love three year olds!
Oh I'm so sorry. I don't think I could ever handle having another child, love them, but can't deal with anymore! Hang in there, he is very cute!
That is tough, but I do just want to eat Kai!
Oh Whitni I so feel your pain. I don't even have a clingy one anymore and I still hate church. Sometimes I sit there praying Hudson will need me so I can get out of RS. And the whole hitting the baby thing is so deja vu from some of my little sweetlings. Hang in there.
Post a Comment