Whitni he is SO cute!! (Karsten of course. Matt's not so bad either:) I can not wait to meet him and see you guys!! Yay!!
He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe how much he looks like Mikaela.
He is so adorable. He definitely looks like he is getting lots of love! What fun pictures of your kiddos...they are adorable!
OK your family photo is just beautiful! (and the one of Matt and Karsten)
Oh what a proud papa! and oh so handsome! Thanks MATT, you owe me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whitni he is SO cute!! (Karsten of course. Matt's not so bad either:) I can not wait to meet him and see you guys!! Yay!!
He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe how much he looks like Mikaela.
He is so adorable. He definitely looks like he is getting lots of love! What fun pictures of your kiddos...they are adorable!
OK your family photo is just beautiful! (and the one of Matt and Karsten)
Oh what a proud papa! and oh so handsome! Thanks MATT, you owe me.
Post a Comment