Saturday, December 26, 2020

Summer 2020

Cute Liv married Josh Lee.





Cutest cousins Mikaela, Emily and Abby.



We have lots of puppy pictures.



Koby and Bishop - Graduating 4 years of seminary.... Covid style.





My dad turned 78.  Love him so much!!





Boys having fun in St. George.  Kar took his best buddy Ben.

\



More puppy snuggles



Kobys play into the Woods.



Love my girls.  We have fun sleepovers!! 




Brenna puts up a lot with us. :)



We take a million pictures and nobody likes anything about them.  But we are all the best of friends! 



While I was gone - the Smiths got together to explore a cool cave and Uncle Jason took them to the shooting range.




Koby's cast for into the woods.




Poor Coco had an sore on her neck and she kept itching it so we had to do the cone again.



The boys took the Weeks to Lagoon - it was actually nice to not have as many people there.  Once again - Covid style.





Representing Fombanation




Kai and his dogs.



We had a very neat night for Koby.  He was ordained an Elder of out church getting the Melchizedek priesthood.  


Grateful for all of Koby's examples.


I sure love this boy of mine!



First day of 8th grade for this handsome kid.




The boys only go Monday - Thursday from 12:00 - 3:00.  And they have to wear masks the whole time.  I feel bad for them but they are just so excited to be back at school. 



First day of 6th grade for this awesome - I would say cute but he gets mad - kid.


And this happened...notice the ring on Ronda's finger??  My dad got engaged to Ronda Ferguson.  She actually lived in our ward growing up in Edgemont.  She is a really neat lady and I am so happy that my dad won't be alone anymore.  That has hurt my heart more than anything.  It is a very bittersweet, emotional time for me.  I still miss my mom so much!  I am going to miss the relationship that me and my dad have had over the last year and a half.  But I know he will be happy with Ronda and I am happy that she gets someone as great as my dad.



This is such a funny picture.  Makai gets so tan in the summer and I never get tan.  Just can't believe this is my kid. :)



With my dad getting married I had to take some pictures of all my mom's furniture that will no longer be in their home.  We had these couches since I was 4.  The pictures and tapestry are from my Grandma Lo.




I wish I had room for this bed set.  My mom worked so hard to save up money to buy this when she was 16 years old.  My parents have had this bed set as their main furniture since then.  But now with my dad getting remarried  - they are getting new stuff. This was sold.  Im sad it had to be sold and I couldn't keep it.  Pictures will have to do.




My cute Aunt Nancy made the boys these masks for school.  I have really leaned on her after my mom died.  She and my mom got super close after she lost her husband so we all 3 did lots together. 



 

No comments: