Sunday, January 15, 2017

November bday fun.

The first bday in our house was Makai turning 10.  Puppies got to help give breakfast in bed. :)
A giant pancake and chocolate milk. :)





Getting just what he wanted.  A 3 DS...



Fun photo shoot with Emily, Mikaela and Liv.



Pretty girl!



Took 2nd in our St. George tournament.   Love these girls so much!!


Like I said.... Gems.



Kai had the cutes etiquette dinner with his school class.  I got to help chaperone.


Thanksgiving dinner with the Smith's.  We had it the Sunday before because we were heading down to St. George.



Lots of yummy food. :) 



Cute Randall/Smith cousins




Trying to get the cream from your wrist to your mouth.  Karsten got close.


Cute Utah program with Makai's class at school.






So this is such a funny story.  I actually got pulled over by a cop when I was out walking my dogs because they didn't have their rabies tags with them and I didn't have them licensed....apparently thats a thing and I had 30 days to do it.  Should have been fined but the cop was being nice. :/  So now my dogs have like 4 tags on their collars.  They are heavier then they are.  I guess the cops were bored in Alpine that day.... I think we have a lot more things going on that need addressing - but its ok.  I just wish they would get the people who actually don't put leashes on their dogs and let them poop everywhere.  I always carry poop bags.  Guess you win some and loose some.


Bday dinner and black bear cafe.  Lets just say it didn't turn out that great.  But Kai was a good sport and adventually we made it to I-hop which is where he wanted to go. :)


Then over the sweet shack for more treats. :)




Actual Thanksgiving day.  We ate at Tucano's before our drive down south.  Love that Koby was so mature in this picture. :/


Cute Smith cousins.



The whole gang - minus a few.


I tried with over 20 pictures and my kids decided they would pull faces in almost all of them.  I don't rarely get mad..... but this time..... Guess I should be grateful that we got one.



 Having fun playing games on this beautiful day!






Always fun with Mark!


More pics of Koby's Eagle project.











No comments: