Friday, November 14, 2014

Venice

The very last spot on our trip but probably the best in all of our minds!  We loved Venice!!

The boys got tired of walking - and we did a lot.  Kai said he would take a turn carrying Karsten. :)

Feeding the birds...  there are more pictures to come. :)


St Mark's Cathedral.



Waiting in line for rides on the Gondola.


This isn't the best picture of the kids but I wanted to show the streets.


Franco was our guide - he didn't sing but Matt did. :)




Karsten loved the boat!




 We loved all the shops.  This is a glass blowing shop that had all these cute fish in a bowl.




The fish market - Koby got carried away with taking pictures.  Pretty cool stuff.  I wouldn't eat it but it makes for cool pictures.











More views - from Ponte Vecchio.




Koby getting some good pics.  I am sure glad he took so many pictures!





At the amazing fruit/veggie market.  I could live here!






These are the best pictures of the kids and the birds.  Matt got some great ones!





My favorite!!






No comments: