So Kai just informed me that next year he wants a bat cookie party and then the year after that we are going to have a ghost cookie party for his B-Day. I just smiled and said ok. Then he said when he turned 100 he wanted to have a skeleton cookie party for all of his friends, but that 100 years is a really far away. I told him that he would have to make the cookies himself because I would probably and hopefully be up in heaven. He thought for a minute and then said well maybe Daddy can do it. :)
A few minutes later he was giving AJ some dog food and I said how much AJ appreciated it. Then Kai said well AJ used to give me dog food when I was a dog. (And then he rambled on for about 5 minutes of his life as a dog. And yes it included a costume.) :)
Oh how I love my Kai Kai. :)
A few minutes later he was giving AJ some dog food and I said how much AJ appreciated it. Then Kai said well AJ used to give me dog food when I was a dog. (And then he rambled on for about 5 minutes of his life as a dog. And yes it included a costume.) :)
Oh how I love my Kai Kai. :)
2 comments:
That is so cute! Love him :) And everyone else!
I SO wish I could have been there for that conversation! Ha ha, I love it!
Post a Comment