For a second I thought he was wearing a UTAH JAZZ basketball jersey....*GASP*....but he wasn't. I'm glad you aren't completely Utahians...yet :) Miss you guys! Happy Birthday Red!
Hi there! I'm sure you're loving Utah and by the looks of it, you guys have been plenty busy since arriving there. I can't believe how old everyone is now. I'm so happy you guys are doing so well!
6 comments:
Thanks for inviting us to the party! Love Lynette:)
Can't believe he's two!!
For a second I thought he was wearing a UTAH JAZZ basketball jersey....*GASP*....but he wasn't. I'm glad you aren't completely Utahians...yet :) Miss you guys! Happy Birthday Red!
Awww, Happy Birthday to Kar Kar! Can't believe he's officially 2! Glad to see you are all having busy fun adventures! We miss you guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! Littlel red is so dang cute! Glad your back so we can see a little more of the whole fam.
Hi there! I'm sure you're loving Utah and by the looks of it, you guys have been plenty busy since arriving there. I can't believe how old everyone is now. I'm so happy you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment