I took the kids on the Polar Express train ride. It was so much fun. It was just like the movie from the Conductor, the hot chocolate to the north pole. The kids had so much fun. Kai loved to dance around and Mikaela and Koby definitely BELIEVE in Santa. :)
Yummy Hot Chocolate!
Looking outside to see the North Pole and Santa.
Kaela and Kai enjoying the ride.
Kai was super sad to say goodbye to the train.
2 comments:
I'm glad we were able to go on the Polar Express. It was a lot of fun! I can't believe that the holiday season is over. It always goes by so fast, especially since I was gone for most of it:)
Whit, that looks like so much fun. I am glad that you had a wonderful time. My boys would absolutely love it. So fun to help the kids to remember to ALWAYS BELIEVE!
Post a Comment